Through the past

Sunday, April 1, 2012

What life?

Assalamualaikum. Now I'm sad. I don't know why, but now I'm turning into emotional Malfujitaka. I can't stand my life. I want to go away. Please, I want to go away. People are forcing me to do things I don't even like. My friend entered the hostel and now I'm alone. I've to go to Brunnei without my friends. I've been forced to enter English debate. I'm stressing myself with the school magazines. I'm busy to catch up with my studies.

I'm a mess. I really wish that I can take all of this in a good way. But it seems hard. I don't know what to do. I'm scared of SPM. I'm scared of my test result. I don't know what to think anymore.

I want to go to my own world. Reality is painful. I want a companion but at same time I want to be alone. I can't understand my own self. I want to go somewhere else. I want to live in a new environment. I want to go away from here. I want a new life.




No comments: