Through the past

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Start here, go anywhere

Assalamualaikum~ Alhamdulillah, I passed my driving test on April 18th 2012. yay! I already got my licence and I've started driving since Friday. Well, I still lack of skill to fully control the steering system of car. Tomorrow I will start driving to school and I hope it will be okay. InsyaAllah.

Suddenly I started using my twitter again because my son had discover twitter. Search mns2295 and you'll find me.

My mid year exam starts on May 7th, 2012 and I prepared nothing. Oh chemistry~ My head gonna blow. I have a little issue with physics. I don't want to fail *cries*.

May 29th, 2012 - I will be going on a international trip to Brunei and I will be back on the June 1st, 2012. I don't know what will happen there and I hope it will be fun. I have Nafis to accompany me as Najid wont be going. I want to spend time with Najid *pouts*.

On June 12, PLBS for Pendidikan Qur'an & Sunnah and Arabic will start. On June 14 - 15, I have English debate competition at SAM Jeram. On June 18, I have National Robotic Competition (NRC), but I have to pass the Zone level to get to the State level and then the National Level. If we win, we get to compete in World Robotic Olympiad 2012. Wish us luck.

So you see, I'm gonna be very busy after the semester break. Fuhh, I hope I can handle all of this. Okay, assalamualaikum.

No comments: