Through the past

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A new life for me.

Assalamualaikum~ Yes, I noticed that this blog hasn't been updated since my last post on Sunday, February 19, 2012. I was out of the mood to update something actually. It's not like that I don't want to blog anymore. I have a sad news to tell. My grandmother, Kaiah binti Chegnah passed away on 27 March, 12.05 P.M.. I was in school when I got the news and it shocked me that I cried in the class. I was very sad. I feel weird when I am in my father's hometown, my grandmother is not there anymore. I feel empty when the whole family gathered in that house, my grandmother is not there to smile of happiness to see all her children gather with their kids and grandchild. I felt terribly sorry out of blue. I want to see her last smile. These kind of things wander inside my mind until now. I just can't help it. I'm so sad. Al-Fatihah.

Okay, move to the next topic. I failed my JPJ test last week and I was devastated. I failed over small matters. Aarrgghhh, I was so angry at myself and the JPJ officer. But well, now I took it as my mistake. I won't point the mistake at the JPJ officer. I will swallow this and try again my best so that I won't have to repeat it again and use a large sum of my father's money. But hey, eventhough I still haven't got my driving licence, I've already use the car to go to the store. hehe. Wish me luck and pray for me for my next JPJ test.

My desire to get marry is overwhelming me recently. I really really really want to get marry right now. I wish I got money to have my wedding and to live with my wife. I want to get marry. isk isk isk.

My bestfriend will enter the hostel this Sunday. Actually, when I got the news, I went speechless. I don't want him to stay in hostel. I have no close friend if he enter the hostel. I was sad. I was really sad. Who will keep me company whenever I go to the library to study? But, if he really want to enter the hostel, I won't stop him. If he think it is the best for him, I won't stop him. It's not like we can't meet in school. We still can meet, but in a different kind of meeting since he will be busy as a hostel boy. hehe. Good luck in hostel. Don't get people mad at you. May our friendship will be the same and stronger.

But still, I will feel lonely. It means I need a new life style to be adapted. I will need to organise myself in a new way. I believe I can. Assalamualaikum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum.

All in all, best of luck for your next JPJ test which i have my faith that you're going to pass it well ... Only like 58%. Muahaha xD

Assalammualaikum.
signed,
-someone who is undoubtedly more awesome than you-