Through the past

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm back

Assalamualaikum guys. Sorry for being un-updated for such a long time without any warning. Actually, it was unintended. I just have no idea what to update on this blog plus I'm being lazy~ hehe.

Okay, first and foremost, I'm officially 17 and currently waiting for my L licence. yay! I can't wait for the P. Then I can go to school by a car, with me driving it xD! So, as a senior, I'm very interested to ignore all my juniors. I don't want to know anything about them, thank you.

I won the debate for Amal Islami eventhough I was having a fever. I'm awesome.

I think I'm gonna start managing the school magazine. I mean about the contents. I bet it will be awesome and tiring.

I don't know what else to say, so Assalamualaikum.

1 comment:

PlushyShy said...

woah~ you are awesome~! <-- bukan ke lagi baik aku puji daripada ko puji diri sendiri? XD haha tapi kan, ko mesti byk masuk contest kan? Berusaha2~! XD :)

- Kei Kyo Babun Rock-