Through the past

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Help me with my homework?

Assalamualaikum. Okay, this entry is related to my English homework because of the same reason of the last entry, I don't have any idea when I see the normal work book. Apparently my last post is a bit off from the actual topic, so this entry will be the topic that I was suppose to write.

So the main idea is "A person that made an impression on me". That person will be Najihah Yusof. I'll be writing my impression on her. Well, this is a great chance to talk about her. hehe.

Her real name is Nurul Najihah binti Mohammed Yusof. She is currently living in Kluang, Johor and she shared the same age as my younger sister, 1 year younger than me. We have never met eyes to eyes. We met on a quite famous social network back then. I was 14 on that moment which made her 13 when we start to know each other. We shared the same hobby and interest. Back then, we were so childish and so into Japanese animation and things related to that. We always had topics to be debated over. She is my female best friend I ever had.

The fact that she is 1 year younger than me really amuses me because her way of thinking is very matured if compare to other kids her age. She never had the interest like other teenagers whether in fashion trend or other mainstream trend. She always sticks with her point of view instead of listening to others. Her maturity made her very open-minded about any issues. I'm quite amazed by her writing style when we're having a debate or discussion about some on-going issue. She doesn’t mind to use her sarcastic comments when we're on some issue. It's rare to see kids like this. Her mind is really interesting.

Her voice is very unique and she has the talent to become a lawyer like she always wants to be. She can talk fluently in English and I know she can speak Mandarin. Some kids tend to comment that she likes to show off her English skill as sometimes she slips into English whenever she was talking. I don't think she should be commented like that. To me, it's a good thing she speaks in English sometimes because it would help her to have a better pronunciation. Some students are great in English writing, but most of them face a problem when they want to speak English terms. I think she's really good in choosing words, she have a firm tone and really like to debate on something educational.

She is extremely shy with boys. She can chat with me normally and have a long conversation because we're never met outside on the virtual world. Our friendship is a mere social networking best friend because if we meet each other, that would be very awkward. If she was walking and meets a boy on her way, she would turn back and uses the alternative way to get to her destination even if it will take a longer time than the first way.

She really loved her family, teachers and friend. There was once she called me by the phone and almost burst to tears when she told me that her most beloved teacher passed away right before the day that her PMR result was going to be announced. She doesn't make it to tell her teacher about her result. I was very sympathy with her that I felt bad for her when she told me about that. She loved her parents and her siblings very much. She has a really good relationship with her cousins and really happy around them. She is very careful with her friends and tried to prevent herself from hurting her friend physically or mentally.

She's very interesting and fun to be friend with. She's sarcastic, clever and very open-minded. She possess a happy character and very funny. There were a lot of times she told embarrassing stories about herself. I couldn't help myself but to laugh. She's a good kid and very obedient to her parents.

1 comment:

Nurul Najihah Yusof said...

my my

I'm flattered ...

jazakallah khair, sahabat :')