Through the past

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random talk

Assalamualaikum. My school days have reached the fifth day even though I didn't go to school yesterday because of my sister's matter. I don't know what to say about my new class. I'm kinda have some sort of hatred towards the girls in the class. I don't like girls who are using inappropriate words towards others. I missed my old class, 4 Ma'wa. It was a better class for me.

Ehem2. Actually, I'm gonna do my English homework, but ideas won't come to me whenever I look at the brown book. Whether I don't like the book or I spent too much time on the internet to let all my ideas into a writing on a blog rather in a book. So I guess, I just need to do the homework here and then I'll take it into the book. Some genius I am. narcissist

Okay, the question given: describe a person who made an impression on you.

I don't really understand the question because I'm used to the question "first impression" instead of just an impression. So I'm just gonna talk randomly here and take notes on what's important.

A person who made an impression on me is usually a man/woman who is very kind to others even in public. I've seen a girl who help a disable old man from getting wet from the rain. She was the only person among hundreds of people who has the courage and the heart to help people in need. I was quite moved with her action and made me believe in humanity again after the 2 years child incident in China.

 Person who made an impression on me would sometimes being a handsome Chinese guy who dressed in Visual Kei fashion style. The style is very uncommon around Malaysia and people who dressed like that are easilly to be spotted because the fashion style is very obvious. I don't want to lie to my self so, actually I really thought visual kei people are really cool plus the piercing on the lips and always make me amazed how good looking them all with all the stuff on his body and face. Yes, I know it is Haram for Muslim and I will never be like that including the piercing. It's a no no.

There are people who always made an impression to me and that person would always be a lady. A girl who wears gown with a polite attitude and very graceful with her movement to walk or eat is nice to see. This kind of girl also could call a lady. Dressed in a gown would make her seems very elegant and a rightful manners in talking or working would always leave an impression to other people as a noble lady.

I don't want to spend a lot more time here, so the last one is the person who is very intelligent and knows many thing about things around the world. This kind of person is the one who I'm very admire and can have some fun as well. Conversation about facts around the world or the general information should always be fun if I got person like that beside of me. I would be very amazed if the person could talk five or more language.

These kind of people would always leave a strong impression on me. Maybe because I want to be like that or I want to be friend with people like that or just because I like watching those kind of people.

No comments: