Through the past

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First day

Assalamualaikum. It seems today is my first day of schooling this year and the last year I'm in that school. How do I feel as a form 5 student? I don't know. I feel lost. I feel excited and worried at the same time. Excited being a senior student but I'm worried about how I'm gonna be through out the year.

I'm worried about my co-curricular activities. How the heck I'm supposed to lead my club and my team? I'm nervous. I'm nervous thinking about my studies and SPM.

I've been organizing my schedule for January till March and it's a bizzare. Starting this Saturday, I'll be entering my course for motorcyle driving licence for L. Next week, I'm probably gonna take the computer test and the following Saturday, I will need to listen for pra-L licence lecture (if I pass the computer test) and after that, I will apply for P licence. According to my calculation, during my course for the P licence, I will officially be a 17 years old teen~ yay! and That's mean after I got my P licence for motorcycle, I'll be taking pra-L course for car because I officially can drive one. After that, I'll be practising to drive a car for at least 2 weeks or 3 weeks and will have JPJ test after that. So, on my every Saturday, I'll be in driving school for maybe 3 month. How the heck I'm gonna rest? My mother orders me to take driving licence so that it will be easy for me to go to school or library or some seminar because this year is a busy year for me and my family.

I don't want to reveal all my schedules here, these are just some of them. So, I'll be very busy on this first three month and I don't want mention about exams yet for us, form 5 student. Oh shut up, I don't want to think about this now. Assalamualaikum.



No comments: