Through the past

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 2011



Assalamualaikum. Today is the last day of 2011 and I'm very excited to enter the new year of 2012. So, in the year of 2011, I've done a lot of thing, either nice or bad and I have my love on my class 4 Ma'wa. I really love the class and all my classmates. I'll missed our time together in 2011. Thinking about a new class without them made me feel lonely. This is the first time in my life that I really love the whole class. They were very interesting, funny and very friendly.

There was Abdullah Azim who was the heart of the class. Without him even in a single day would made the class in dismal. The guy is very cheerful and would make us laugh with his joke without letting anyone feel annoyed. There was our class monitor, Zulfadhli with an interesting personalities which were very unexpected and out going. He went well along Abdullah Azim's jokes and have good comprehensible of the class and the people inside it. He was quite funny at times when he feel embarrassed of the teachers, feel nervous and worried. I don't know what am I saying but those moments made feels that he was cute being like that *laugh*.

4 Ma'wa was a cheerful class and the whole class respect the teachers. There was once that we hurt our Malay language teacher until her to cry. Actually, we just talked a little bit during her lectures and unexpectedly, she was in not-a-good-mood and snapped at us and start to cry and left the class. We felt very guilty that we made a card for her to ask her forgiveness in several language, even in korean. Yeah, we realised that she doesn't want that. She want us to give more respect to people in front of us. Students in 4 Ma'wa weren't too talkative but it was after one week holiday, so what do you expect? But all of us learn from our mistake and try to respect teachers more. 4 Ma'wa learn from mistakes and eventually, at the end of school 2011, we were awarded with the most well behaved and discipline class in 2011. Actually, I was expecting that but I was not really sure about that. When the award was announce, I cracked a smile and felt very proud as one of the students in 4 Ma'wa.

Being in 4 Ma'wa is the best gift in 2011. I really love this year and my class. I hope we can make a reunion or a feast. Dear 4 Ma'wa I love all of you even if this sounds gay *laugh*.

The year of 2012 will be tough. We will receive our SMA result in January 20 and I hope I can get a good result. I will face the SPM and I will graduate in the year of 2012. I'll do my best in the new year to get the best result and make my parents proud of me. I hope I wont be disappointing anyone.

To all my friend in facebook, it seems that I've been friend with some of you like Saiya, Anne Azkah, Nami, Najihah Yusof, Maryam Nazeeha, Kei, Misha, Memin Nasir, Hime and Deathscythe for a year or maybe more. I would like to pray for our friendship to never breaks up. We knew each other in sosial network and it last till now. I really appreciate our friendship. Maybe some of us not really close to each other but we never act like stranger right? We still acknowledge each other presence. That is what the most important for me.

For my friends at SAMTiSH, I never forget you guys. Najid, Luqman, Nafis, Zulhilmi and others. Excuse me if I don't mention your name here.

So, I wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR! AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU! *fireworks*

May Allah bless you through out the new year InsyaAllah.

3 comments:

Mar said...

entry ni mcm ko je yg da abes skola..wuuu...nicely wrote, can feel your emotion flowing out while you were typing this.

.....aaaaand....WaTerFall??? i am so touched!!! T_T
never thought that my name will be engraved up there! and in your heart too..
its surprising that our friendship through social network can last this long and i'll hope we'll continue to be friends for eternity! (despite we never actually met)
good luck throughout 2012, be healthy, be happy and wishing you all the best in spm this year. may Allah bless you.

love ya! >.<

red said...

lor, baru nk amik SPM rupenye... all da best

Khalifah Generation said...

SPM!! warghh~~ stress already .. hahah