Through the past

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ouh, I've been tagged.

Actually today is quite a boring day despite I have a lot of works to do for this upcoming november 10th. I don't feel like doing it today because I don't get enough information from the teacher. Really, sometimes I wonder if they want me to finish it or not. I don't get it, really. So, I wander around the internet of course and read some fanfics, some facts, some hadiths and finally I read Najihah's blog. Then I realised, ouh, I've been tagged. I think I don't mind doing the tag as I don't really have something to do (or I think I don't). So, screw the works and yay the tag.



1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player must answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 1.52 PM


Name : Ahmad Luqman Bin Md Asri. 
Sister : Quite annoying and lazy. I think she is a boy at heart. 
Brothers :10 times annoying than my sister, both of them. One is an egoistic bastard and one is a spoiled child.

Shoe Size : 13 (don't you dare to say anything)

Height : 177 or something.

Where do you live : Klang

Favorite drinks : Hot tea regardless the types.

Favorite breakfast : Hot waffles. 


Have you ever been on a plane? : Yes. 4 times to be exact.  
Fallen asleep in school? : Never. I'm not that kind of student. I'm very dedicated student. hehe 
Broken someone's heart : Yeah, countless of time. Feeling guitly and proud at the same time.

Fell of your chair: It's all my friend's fault. How dare him. tch

Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call : Usually, I am the one who makes the call, not the way around. People always takes advantage of me, but I don't mind as long I have some business with that person. If you want to get me screaming at you, then try ask me to call you each time you have something to ask me. How rude.

What is your room like : plain and mess. Don't ask.

What's right beside you? : Same answer as Najihah, malaikat Raqib dan Atid.

What is the last thing you ate : Biscuits.



Ever had



Chicken Pox : Yeah, during I was 4 I guess. I'm not really remember about it, but I know I've got it since I have some scars because of it.

Sore throat : Blame for anything sweet and lack of mineral water.

Stitches : It is impossible not to get one even if you're the child of the Presiden of United States.

Broken nose : During middle school. Someone punched me. My nose hurts like hell.



Do you



Believe in love at first sight : Nahh, I don't do love at first sight. I will never do.

Like picnics : Hurm, not really. Depends on the weather and whom I will go picnic with.

Who was, were the last person; you danced with : I dance alone. I don't want anyone to see me dancing. It is embarrassing!

Last made you smile : I don't know. Anime perhaps?

You last yelled at : I don't remember.



Today did you



Talk to someone you like : No. I don't get outside yet for today.

Kissed anyone : I kissed my pillow.

Get sick : Over-eating. Oh well, Eid Al-Adha. hehehe

Talk to an ex : I don't have any ex.

Miss someone : Yeah. But I ignored the feeling.

Eat : Waffle.

Best feeling in the world : I'm the coolest person in the world. Yeahh.

Do you sleep with stuffed animal : I never got any stuffed animal as long as I lived.

What's under your bed : Trash. hehe.

Who do you really hate : One of my *cough* gay *cough* senior and my enemy in works. But we are very hypocrite together.



What time is it now: 2.05 PM


5 things i were doing 10 years ago


1. Playing "galah panjang" and "baling selipar" with my neighbours. 
2. Roller skating.
3. Watched anime at NTV 7 early in the moring in the weekends.
4. Being lazy.
5. Kindergarden.


5 things on my to-do list today.


1. Cease my bore.
2. Get more informating regarding my works
3. Elaboration of a Hadith.
4. Updating my blog.
5. Ask people about what to wear for tomorrow event.


5 snacks I enjoy


1. Chocolate mint ice cream flavour.
2. Chocolates
3. Mentos
4. Kit kat
5. Pocky


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire


1. Using it as my education's fund until I got my PhD, InsyaAllah.
2. Helps people who are in need.
3. Buy a house for my self in and out of the country.
4. Performing Haji with my family.
5. Takes my friends on a trip.


5 of my bad habits


1. I'm very arrogant with people.
2. I have a fierce looking face.
3. I twist some fact to match for my logics.
4. I hate stupid people.
5. I eat sweets a lot.


5 places I have lived in


1. My old house at Damansara.
2. My current House.
3. My grandparents house at Taiping and Kuala Kangsar, Perak.
4. My father's house in Malacca.
5. My father's house in Terengganu.


5 people I'm tagging are


1) Najid Farhan.
2) Iffah Ridhwah Hanun.
3) Kei.
4) Misha.
5) Saiya Silvery.

No comments: