Through the past

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Exam is over

Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah, today is the final day of my exam. After a month I've been sitting for exam, this is the day that ends it. I guess everything went fine. I feel the urge to update this blog but well, exam prevented me from doing so. I guess many people are stressed for the exam, so now all of you can go and have a party or do something beneficial for this upcoming Eid Al-Adha.

Well, some of my friends have gone through some depressing states. Actually I don't really know how to comfort them but I think I can make up something to release their stress. Talk to me and I can give you some words. I would never leave my friends when they need me. I will hear you and I will comfort you by any means necessary. I can't stand watching my friends being sad or moody. I can't stand it.

Everyone had their depression period, everyone tired with their works, everyone has their own problem. Don't think only you have the biggest problem in the world. There must be someone who has a bigger problem in her life than yours. Don't take an easy way to get out of it. You must face it. Challenge it. Your problems would never come if you don't have the capability to solve it. You can solve the problem. You have Allah, your family and friends who can help you. Don't think you're alone. Allah is always by your side.

1 comment:

Nurul Najihah Yusof said...

somehow i do think that you're talking about me on this ...


you are, aren't you? =v=