Through the past

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nafis Jamil

Assalamualaikum. I think this is the first person after Najihah and Najid that I mention the name in my blog. Well, this will be my first male friend that I make an entry about. I know him since I was in form 1. But I don't befriend with him back then. Someone just introduced us. So yeah, Nafis Jamil is just someone I knew.

The story is a about me being friend with him after I got to be in the same class with him. My first impression of him were "passive, arrogant, good looking, and religious". I'm very awkward with him. I don't know what to chat everytime I was with him. It was awkward. His nonchalant good looking face somehow made me pissed off. I thought he was very arrogant and look down upon others. Plus him being a passive student. Urgh, that make me angry. What's wrong with him? tch.

Despite all that, I brought myself to chat with him. I don't know what was gotten into me. I just get off my place and sit near him. I thought I will be getting a lot of lectures from him about religion, but it doesn't happen much. I can still talk about something else with him, about technologies, about stupid things, about games. I don't know that he was so into games. Then I realised, how silly I am. Nafis is just a a normal teenager with a normal life. I feel so stupid realising the truth. I laughed at myself.

Being friend with Nafis is very fun. He is someone whom I find very interesting and sarcastic at times. The first friend who matched the criteria of a friend that I am looking for. Well, not that he matched all the criteria, but at least matched more than 50 percent of the percentage. To me, he is very mysterious. I don't think I know him inside out. I'm still in the process of finding his true self.

We became a lot closer recently. Everytime we're together, we are always talking about something, always. It became a routine. I feel the need to talk him him everyday. I never get bored when I have someone like him beside me. I've befriended with me not even a year, but I told him some of my private life which are very private that only certain people know about it. Something that even my son doesn't know about it.

I opened myself to befriend with him. I opened my story to him. Seriously, being around him and how I can be like that around him is a mystery. I bet when he read this entry, he'll be laughing and said to himself "I'm myterious? You got to me kidding me". I'm very sure that will come out from his mouth. I'm very sure.

But well, I think this is a reoccuring event for me. Me being cling too much at him makes me at a dangerous state. I'm not saying that he's bringing me bad influence. It's just my bad trait that I'm scared. Everytime I'm being too close with my friend makes me affectionate to my friend that I'm scared of leaving them. I hate of that thought. Well, next year maybe Nafis will be making some changes for himself. I don't know what kind of friend I am for supporting every desicion he'd make, but I think I can manage myself to be close with him but not too afectionate to him or any of my friends. Really, when I'm become affectionate, I'll be lonely if there were no friends wating for me. That is the kind of emotion I don't want to feel.

Anyway, Nafis is a good kid and a good friend. He doesn't bring any bad influence to me. It just me being hard. Being friend with Nafis is very fun because we kinda have same interest. What kind of interest? Let it remain secret *laugh*. It is nothing, silly.

1 comment:

Muhamad Nafis said...

Haha, I didn't say as what you expected~
Truly, I am mysterious~ '3'