Through the past

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It all begin anew



Exam month has just begun today and I still can't believe that I took Malay Language paper this morning. I'll be having English paper tomorrow and I have no interest of opening my text book and ended up reading fanfics xD. I'm gonna get busy as SMA is aproaching in another 2 weeks and I am so terrified with the fact. What am I doing having fun these day? don't I need to study? What the hell am I thinking? *okay, I'm not thinking*

I'll be having test until November 3rd but it'll stop for a while to give a way for SMA from October 24 until November 28th and will be continued with the final test. I bet people will get really crazy when the exam is finaly over. I could see in my mind that people were jumping and screaming like mad when teacher collected our last paper. I really can see that. They will get away from books and start hanging around at shopping mall, chatting on facebook 24/7 and don't even think of sleeping early. My sixth sense is tingling by saying that most people are already planned their after-exam holidays.

Oh well, next year will be harder than this year. I only have a year to make a beautiful friendship before parting to chase my dream of becoming a doctor, a neurologist.

I've done a blood and urine test, but I still haven't got the result. The doctor ask me to see an optician to have a check on my eyes too see if something is wrong with them and maybe they are the cause of all my headache. My parents want me take medicine with homeopathist after I got the result. Well, just wait and see.

October 7, 2011 is a cursed day to NewS fan all over the world. Yamashita Tomohisa and Nishikido Ryo withdrawed from NewS because one want to pursue his dream in solo career and one has difficulties in managing schedule as he had been jugling two groups in 8 years. I don't mind about him though, I am disappointed and angry with Yamashita. I'm very disappointed with him. I need to indulge my self for the upcoming new NewS with 4 members activities. I want a lot of activities from them as the two have gone. Maybe I'll forgive Yamashita after I see the new NewS. I'm going to support 4 NewS members whole-heartedly!



No comments: