Through the past

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yesterday can't be repeated



Assalamualaikum. It has been a while and my life is not going so good thanks to the pressure from studying for the upcoming exams. Yes, exams. Two exams and now my life is way too hectic plus the life problems and surprise, surprise, surprise. Really, I can't stand it. I tried to prevent myself from bursting and yelling like mad insane people who is trying to get away from the nurse and the doctor. I think I'm on the way to get crazy. I hope not.

I had a dreamt of my engagement. It's not like what I hope but I was really really really happy that I ended up in the bad mood when the alarm woke me. I've turned into an emotional boy since that day and I dragged that feelling up to this day and become depressed when I got a surprise. I hate surprises. Now I can't concentrate in my class and totally added up the depression. Nice, really nice.

I want to resolve this feeling. I want to be calm. I want to concentrate, but the surrounding that surround me doesn't help me. I want to end schooling and I want to chase my dream. Thanks Allah that my other self is with me. Thanks Allah that I still have my brain works in sanity. Thanks Allah that I still live to this day. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: