Through the past

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Eid Al-Mubarak



Assalamualaikun and Happy Eid Al-Fitr to all muslims around the world! I know it's a little bit too late for this but I want to wish happy eid no matter what *smiles*. And of course, Happy Independence Day Malaysia! I love Malaysia. Fuhh~

Enough with the wish. Wahh, eid this year are quite fun. I don't know how to describe it, but it's more lively than last year. As Ramadhan ended, I feel quite sad. Yeah, actually I cried at the end of Ramadhan but I'm not sure why am I crying at that moment. I just felt sad all of the sudden.

I met my old friend and discovered he's actually my relative and I went "hahh?". Apparently I don't remember a single thing about him but he remembers everything during the time he was here with me. Okay, that was very weird. I'm very positive that I did not knocked my head somewhere and lost a big part of my memories regarding my childhood. I just remember some pieces of it. All what I know, something happened during my childhood that makes me forget all those memories. Luckily, my old friend which is actually my relative remind me again about our tales of friendship. He told me that he used to be bullied and I will step in front to defend him back then. Wow, I don't know that I'm very brave when I was a kid *laugh*.

But then, I remember a scene about him during we were taking injection at school. I think that is the only memory of him inside my head. Others are completely missing. I wonder what happen to me back then? Hurm, whatever.

As usual, everytime relatives behalf my mother came visiting, they will take me as 20 years and above and asked me if my parents will get a daughter-in-law soon. I thought I heard that question every years and they always ended up shocked when I told them I'm still in high school. Haish, things tend to go awkward each time I've been mistaken as a graduate. They asked me where I study, where I work and other questions which are totally irrelevant to be asked to a high school student. I still got the money though *grins*.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Happy Eid Al-Fitr to all my friend and people who knows me. I ask for forgiveness if I ever done anything wrong to all of you. Yes I know, I probably have done bad things like scolding you, did some harsh things to you and even make you feel offended by my words. I'm deeply sorry and I beg for forgiveness.

To all people who ever done something wrong towards me, I forgive you.

With all the money I got, I'm thinking whether I should give them to my mother to be submitted into my bank account or I just leave them inside my wallet? Hurm, this is a tough choice *laugh*. Well, I think I'll just do what I think is the right choice.

And again, Selamat Hari Raya Eid Al-Fitr!






No comments: