Through the past

Monday, May 2, 2011

As my dream went down to earth

 Assalamualaikum. I've posted nothing for the past month and now we're in the month of May.

Actually, many things happened within a month. Joy, surprise, sadness. Many things. I'm writing a story. A story about something that I like very much. I don't know how I'm going to continue the story. Some event happened and very much affected the story and my life. I don't know how I'm suppose to face this. Early of April is one of the best moments of my life. I met my future life maybe, I met my dream. Sadly, the end of April, my future life disappear, my dream crashed and I'm in misery. With a sadness that is too precious to be deceased but too painful to be kept. I don't want to live in the same world anymore. I want to change my world. A world where I can forget my past, a world where I can start a green life.

A secret that is too big to be kept, too heavy to be lifted but too painful to be told. A fairy tale that maybe doesn't exist. A myth that is too suspicious to be believed. A life that maybe has lost its path. Searching for a way to the end of the dream but ended up missing the beginning. A dream that is impossible to reach but too free to be taken. At the end it's just hallucination that exist nothing. You can just dream.


No comments: