Through the past

Sunday, March 20, 2011

11 March 2011 - Japan

Assalamualaikum. Okay, today I will update my blog. I don't feel like updating my blog but since today is the last day for my holiday, I think I should make a last activity which is me updating my blog. meow~

Talking about March, on 11th March 2011, a big earthquake 8.9 scalar richter and Tsunami hit a country. As we all know, Japan is the country which the incident happen. I really scared to death when I learn an earthquake hit Japan with 8.9 scalar richter. I looked for the news regarding situation in Japan every single day after the incident happened. I felt really sad with the cataclysm in Japan. A tsunami with 10 meter in height struck Japan afterward. I was extremely worried if the death toll reach more than 1000. I don't want population in Japan to be decreased, in fact, I want them to be survived. I don't care about the celebrities anymore, I just want Japan to be saved.

Japan in jeopardy when a explosion occurs at the nuclear plant station. Okay, that was not a good news to Japan and countries around it. Somehow, I want to be able to help people over there. I want to help them. I really want to help them. I almost burst to tears when I watch the news about Japan. Stay strong Japan. I know Japan can get through this. I believe they can. I as a human will try to help in order to cease their misery. STAY STRONG JAPAN.

All people around the world, lend your hand, lighten their burden. Show your compassion and humanity and I believe only Allah can pay you back with your kindness.

No comments: