Through the past

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Words

Assalamualaikum. There has been a big gap between my last post with this new post. Who cares anyway. Now, I'm an INTEC student. INTEC is nice. Cendana is nice. The people are geniuses. So, I think you know how my life is right now. Struggling among the smart students, and it's stressing me out. I feel so stupid in my class. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to stay in the class. I think I should move out from the class. Urgh. I am searching for my study pace. I have yet to know how am I suppose to study. I feel horrible. Study more Luqman

I love talking but I think I just said something inappropriate to someone and I don't know which person. I should just apologize to everyone. I should stop talking.

I am feeling left out. I can't bring myself to take interest with their topics of conversation. Their talks are just plain boring.

I never know they can have a big impact in my life. I should never let myself getting attached to them.

No comments: