Through the past

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Desires

Assalamualaikum~ hurm, tonight I want say heep heep, hooray!! heep heep, hooray! At last, my wireless is working again. I can start downloading videos again. Yay! I love you wireless internet!!

Anyway, yesterday my mother bought an iPad. Well, it is pretty cool, but it's just like iPhone except it is the large size of iPhone. Actually, I don't want to talk about iPhone, I want to talk about MacBook Air.


I found it during stalking the iPad. I was immediately fall in love with it. I want it. I want MacBook Air! I've been dreaming about it ever since I saw it. I told my mother that I really want MacBook Air because it will help me with works at school. It seems that my mother want me to wait for my father if I want that laptop. Suddenly I missed my father. Father, when will you come back? I miss you.

I can't wait to buy that laptop. I totally love it. I want it. I'm not sure if I can wait any longer. I think I'll go crazy. Just imagine what will I do when I got MacBook Air? I'll use it to the fullest! It's fast, not accessible by computer virus. Equipped with the finest technology in the world. How can't anyone fall in love with it? I can make movies, editing more pictures after I installed photoshop.I'll watch J-dramas, I'll be downloading more songs and videos, and I'll go mad with it! Apple company makes the finest computer products and I want to have all their products. I'll drown my self with their products. I'm crazy.

I don't want to talk about anything else. I'm just craving for MacBook Air. I'll get you no matter what it cost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.